020 7036 2789
The Portman Gallery Limited
1-11 Glenthorne Road,
London W6 0LH
The Portman Gallery Limited is a registered company in England and Wales registered number: 07219203
Our beliefs are simple:
- Emerging artists need a legitimate online platform to showcase their work.
- As a collector, why spend your money on a poster or a print when you could buy a unique original piece of contemporary art?
- All of our artworks are handpicked by curators or other artworld experts.
- Sensational service: we have spent ten years working with artists and collectors. We know that looking after them produces the best results.
- Money Back Guarantee: If, for any reason, you don’t like your artwork, we will gladly take it back and help you find one you do like. You have 14 days to return it to us.
Although The Portman Gallery is primarily online, It is no different to a gallery on Old Bond Street, other than it is not limited to Old Bond Street, and, due to the lower overheads involved, we are able to give more money back to the artists than a conventional gallery. We will have curated exhibitions, private views, sell work and promote our artists to our esteemed collectors. We will also be staging various events in spaces around London throughout the coming year to balance our online shows.
The gallery is the brainchild of founder, James Robinson, who with two other partners is passionate about helping emerging artists by offering them the best platform to showcase their work to the right people. We also want to help collectors refine their tastes and build collections that they can appreciate for years to come.
Unlike some of our competitors, we make no promises about works becoming valuable in the future - the art world is a fiercely competitive business. It is our firm belief that you should only buy art you love anyway, it should never be bought for investment, that is like glorified gambling. All we can promise, is that the work on this site is of the highest quality and that we will continue to help you for years to come.
We are always looking for new artists and curators who want to be involved. If you do, please email email@example.com.